Notice of Non-Discrimination
Source: HHS Office for Civil Rights
This Practice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
This Practice does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
• Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
○ Qualified sign language interpreters
○ Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
• Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
○ Qualified interpreters
○ Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the Operations Manager at the practice.
If you believe that this practice has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Michael Williamson, Director of Compliance
17000 Red Hill Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the Director of Compliance is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
Toll Free: 1-800-368-1019,
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.